Fire Extinguisher InspectorLocation: Eugene, OR
The Fire Extinguisher Inspector is responsible for performing scheduled or unscheduled maintenance on fire extinguishers in both residential and commercial spaces.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience in the fire protection industry preferred
- Willing to learn other inspection areas as needed
- Possess an understanding of NFPA and building and fire codes preferred
- Willing to communicate effectively; both verbally and written
- Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test and background check
- Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and/or annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on various sized fire extinguishers
- Repair, replace, fill and tag all fire extinguishers
- Service and test
- Complete electronic and/or hand written inspection reports
- Document time worked as well as all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Assist the scheduling and completion of assigned duties
- Ability to work independently and use provided personal protective equipment
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
See all of our current job openings.